Terms of Service
Your use of Ribbonfarm.com (“the site”), a website operated by Ribbonfarm Inc., is governed by by the following terms of service, which constitute an agreement between you and Ribbonfarm Inc.
Ribbonfarm Inc., owns the copyright to all published content on the site except for comments posted by readers. Your use of the content is governed by applicable copyright law.
By commenting on Ribbonfarm.com, you agree that:
- You will not post any content that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; violates a nondisclosure agreement, or violates any law or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, unfair competition, or false advertising); is defamatory, constitutes trade libel or product disparagement, or is unlawfully threatening or harassing; is obscene or contains child pornography; or contains viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the operation of the site, or unlawfully intercept any data or personal information.
- We have the right to delete any comment at our discretion without notice
- You grant us a non-exclusive and irrevocable right to display all or part of the comment anywhere on the site or affiliated Web properties owned by Ribbonfarm.com
- All other uses of comments will be governed by Fair Use laws
If you wish your comments deleted for any reason, you may contact us with a request. If none of the conditions above apply, removal decisions will be made entirely at the discretion of Ribbonfarm Inc.
Other Terms and Conditions
By consuming content published on the site:
- You agree that your use of any material published on this site is entirely at your risk, and that you will not hold Ribbonfarm Inc. liable for any consequences of your use of any material published on this site
- You agree that your use of information published by Ribbonfarm Inc., via third party services such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Posterous, is governed by the policies and terms of service of those services as applicable.
If you have any questions about these terms of service, you may contact us through this email contact form.