Hello Visitor from The Brainyard
Here are some sampler articles that give you a taste of what Ribbonfarm is about. Or you can just go to the home page and start exploring the blog on your own, reverse-chronologically.
- The Seven Dimensions of Positioning: One of my better posts on business strategy
- Coloring the Whole Egg: About the differences among PR, sales and marketing
- An Infrastructure Pilgrimage: If you are in the mood for my more lyrical musings
- Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Sailor: One of my “Future of Work” pieces
- A Big Little Idea Called Legibility: Some subtle aspects of organizational design
- The Epic Story of Container Shipping: Representative of my views on globalization
- The Gervais Principle: this post got Slashdotted and put me on the map
I also have a book: Tempo: timing, tactics and strategy in narrative-driven decision-making and a mailing list, Be Slightly Evil.